surprise..
So after effects of result continues. Good as well as bad ones. A friend presently out of city called me up today and was expressing her dissapointment because she wanted one more marks, that would take her figure to the highest of our school this year. She has 95%. Whoa..all this certainly enraged me. I just can't flatter anyone.While she expressed her dissapointment I was like-" oh, I guess I should have jumped from my terrace by now! " ..and she was all silent for a moment. I can be very rude at times. I guess I'll have to get a book on 101 tips to control your anger and follow it strictly. Whats wrong with me? But these girls make me feel as if I am one lilliput in the land of gulivers! aah..fget it.
..and yesterday, I was made to realise how bad I am. A very close friend had some serious complaints(blame)[not regarding marks and its personal ] against me. We argued...and later I had tears in my eyes, something which wasn't since past one year. I don't cry...but it was for the first time ever in my life I had such feeling of bitterness. ..and mom saw this and she instead scolded me. "friends, friends, friends...can you think above and over this?."...I guess all these things happened impulsively, so no offences were meant because no mom would like tears in their child's eyes. I was hurt but then its okay, I realise I am bad. ...so if anyone feels so they can happily leave my company.
relax..I am not getting senti and all. On brighter side my dad was back home yesterday. It makes me feel as if it has been ages since I last saw him. and he was home with a grin on face. "ha ha..kya hua tera beta?" And we all laughed. My dad offered in his tone "kya chahiye?" I jumped up, "will I get something? yippeee :D" and in nanoseconds I hit him back "cellphone!" :D I could see his perspiring face. I made out from his expression, last time when my dad himself paid the phone bill he was asked-"STD bill?"
My mom was laughing and papa frowned. So ultimately it was decided I'll get a surprise!Now I realise 89 is rocking!!! :P but no cell phone for me, I understand it cannot be re-charged every fortnight. So lets see how can my parents surprise me! I'll pray hard for a cellphone, in case I'll have a boyfriend it will make things pretty it easy for me, if we decide things like "bhaag chalein":P
..and weather is absolutely thanda thanda cool cool! It was raining hard today. And things are absolutely fine with Indian team. So, on the whole presently life is cool except for one or two depressing moments. The only worry is about getting admission in a good school because most probably I'll not continue in my own school and then I hope its a co-ed one! :P
Its past twelve, and before my dad pours in to check if lights are still on I should go off to sleep!Winamp is playing "tu jahan" of Salam namaste. umm...Why do I like this song so much!
..and yesterday, I was made to realise how bad I am. A very close friend had some serious complaints(blame)[not regarding marks and its personal ] against me. We argued...and later I had tears in my eyes, something which wasn't since past one year. I don't cry...but it was for the first time ever in my life I had such feeling of bitterness. ..and mom saw this and she instead scolded me. "friends, friends, friends...can you think above and over this?."...I guess all these things happened impulsively, so no offences were meant because no mom would like tears in their child's eyes. I was hurt but then its okay, I realise I am bad. ...so if anyone feels so they can happily leave my company.
relax..I am not getting senti and all. On brighter side my dad was back home yesterday. It makes me feel as if it has been ages since I last saw him. and he was home with a grin on face. "ha ha..kya hua tera beta?" And we all laughed. My dad offered in his tone "kya chahiye?" I jumped up, "will I get something? yippeee :D" and in nanoseconds I hit him back "cellphone!" :D I could see his perspiring face. I made out from his expression, last time when my dad himself paid the phone bill he was asked-"STD bill?"
My mom was laughing and papa frowned. So ultimately it was decided I'll get a surprise!Now I realise 89 is rocking!!! :P but no cell phone for me, I understand it cannot be re-charged every fortnight. So lets see how can my parents surprise me! I'll pray hard for a cellphone, in case I'll have a boyfriend it will make things pretty it easy for me, if we decide things like "bhaag chalein":P
..and weather is absolutely thanda thanda cool cool! It was raining hard today. And things are absolutely fine with Indian team. So, on the whole presently life is cool except for one or two depressing moments. The only worry is about getting admission in a good school because most probably I'll not continue in my own school and then I hope its a co-ed one! :P
Its past twelve, and before my dad pours in to check if lights are still on I should go off to sleep!Winamp is playing "tu jahan" of Salam namaste. umm...Why do I like this song so much!
Comments
Thinking about boyfriends and cellhpones already? We'll see.
kaisa!!
kaisa!!!!
jaise mile foraaaannnn batana!!!!!!!!!!!!
do some tango .. nd evry thng will be fine ..
gussa thuk do .. thu thu thu .... cheeee nt on d floor badtameez .. use d basin ..
dekho dekho wahan ek mirror laga hoga .. apna face dekho .. hahahaha .. kya cartoon lag rahi ho wid wet cheeks & red eyes ....
boyfrnd .. bhag chalein .. how preposterous .. outrageous .. crap ...
haan cellphn is ohk .. wht else wud a chatter box need ..
newyz .. tc.
pakka..pehle mile toh sahi..yahan sab lazy hain..!! :((
umeed hai may 20 2007 tak mil jaye :P
@anuj
hahahaha
main cartoon dikhti hoon? haan haan theek hai. maine thuk diya gussa..do din se aisi feeling ho rahi hai kisi ne abu dhabi wale match ka cup mere sir pe rakh diya ho!! :(((((
woh crappy the isliye na maine socha..great ideas .nahi? :D
and you are chatterbox not me! :P
chotu singh kya chal raha hai yeh sab?
..yeh photuuuu!! =)) =))
Bad things wont last for long.
I will tell you something about me.During my engineering results when I used to get very low marks I used to be very sad,bit when I come to know that my competitors(friends) have got marks lesser than me, I used to be happy forgetting my low marks*I know I am bad*
Even if you are 10 times bad we wont leave you.Any problem with you?
Think positively.Life rocks.
agree it is..but 'the' friend is a close one. she is not bad. and there is no controvery regarding marks with her. its some other issue..marks and percentage ke liye nahi..i cried ..anyway...i regrte i shouldn't have posted all that..
//Even if you are 10 times bad we wont leave you.Any problem with you?
thanks :)
buddy!
and keep writting!
:)
:)
will write.. jab mood rahe. :P
//"These girls make me feel as if I am one lilliput in the land of gulivers"
Tension nahi lene ka.. many do it on purpose too.. Control your temper by thinking that you cannot give them the happiness they want from u.. ie.. Pissing you off.. spoiling your mood or making you feel low.. No.. you won't give them that happiness, instead you'll screw theirs by smiling & cracking a joke, right? :D
//"if we decide things like "bhaag chalein"
hehehe.. Naughty gurl.. abhi se aise vichaar?? tch tch.. galat baat bacchhe :P
Friends... umm.. frnds frnds frnds & hurt! I can talk on that for hours but I think I better keep my mouth shut! Hope all's fine now :)
Hmm.. surprise.. cellphone ;)
Great.. what was the surprise anyway?? Probably I need to read one of your latest post, mayb you've written in it, else, batao haan dear...
Keep Smiling,
Take care,
Aarti
PS: Never say you're bad again.. Degrading yourself, feeling low is the first step towards self destruction!
You're a very sweet, ambitious & confident gal, don't let anyone else, ANYONE come in way of your confidence, your goal, your life, your happiness :)
PPS: If you manage to control your temper, please pass on the tips.. Me too am dessssperately in need of them :( :P