OMG day!

Guess what happened yesterday! I told my dad, I want to drive to office without breaking my legs. He asked "you want to buy a car?" I said "yes" . He said "go ahead"! :O I could not believe me ears. I got the permission to buy a car! OMG! I was soaring in my house thrilled shouting "make a wish, granted!" , "make a wish, granted!"  :P

Now, after my exuberant moment, when I got to normal, I realized I have to join driving classes. :P I am now worried, will I be able to ? Can I do it? Should I? Is this a sane decision considering it's been just 3 months I have been to office. Somebody help me decide!! Scooty. there is a huge possibility of me landing to hospital with broken legs or anything. Recent one my friend's sister had to face this. So, that scares me. Now should I buy the car or not?

I went to see doctor yesterday. He said "You don't drink water and you're anaemic"! He has asked me to see him again on Wednesday with a diary maintaining my entire day schedule (of course what I eat, when I eat, how much I walk). :(

It was a happening day! I am so confused! Should I buy? :/
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jassi jaisi koi nahi

Why blog?

fresh start ...