Changed scenario

Love is like a butterfly.
The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
But if you let it fly, it would come to you when you least expect it.

No no...I am not in love. Relax. I was just looking for something to begin this post. Liked this quote, found it good, so pasted it here.Anyway.

Its been a long time since I stepped into this blog world. Thanks to nitin. Well actually I owe him a lot! Blogging has been quite an experience for me.

And another year is at its verge. 2006 was of okay types. I mean this year was completely different. Everything has changed. I mean my routine was nearly same for past 10 years, and its pretty different now. This was the year of many' firsts' and 'frusts'. First time appeared for board examination. First time discovered what's co-ed is like. First time I was away at some other school, where there were none of my dear pals namely Silky, Smriti, Surabhi , Priya, Jayanti, Sneha. But I have Lekhi here. First time somebody proposed me. [It was this day when I felt ...err...I'm not a kid] First time I rejected my first proposal. :P I don't believe in gf and bf thing! First time I felt good about myself, I mean...forget it.

Well, look how competitive things are. I discovered yesterday my cousin brother has got AIR 1 in NTSE or some competition. Cool. Mindblowing. I am so happy for him& have just received his new year card with wishes-"Aim for the moon"! *wipe off the perspiration* .I hope am not getting competitive at all but these things build a lot of pressure, when you are told look everybody's performing. Papa expects a lott. I am never compared but competitons develop automatically.I just hope I'd fulfill everybody's expectations. kambhakt life mein bott tension hai, yaar! Btw, he won a digi-cam. I am envious, you know. :P Hey I hope amitanshu isn't reading this. If you are, don't take it in negative sense. Mis-understanding is the worst thing, which hampers every relationship. Life wasn't smooth in past few months.I have just overcome some serious problem which is not worth mentioning here.

Something I learnt this year. You just can't make things happen the way you want. Be patient, be your true self, you'll always get the positive output.

Whoa! Am I sounding like someone suffering from OCD or something? Nah! I am in no dilemma. Now while I am typing this I have such a serious expression on my face as if it has been ages since I smiled. anyway anyway anyway. Ab hamara jaane ka time shime ho gaya. Bole toh mere ko jaane ka hai.

Wish you all a VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2007!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey dear... happy new year,and by the way i've been reading your blog as regularly as i can,,,

plus WHY THE HELL IS MY NAME MISSING IN YOUR FRNDLIST!!!1

"achha sila diya tune mere pyaar kaa...." *sniff sinff*

kehne ko toh aur toh bhi bahut kuch hai,but teree image ki fikr bhi hai,{ddekh ise kehte hain frndship}...chal maaf kiya...tu bhi kya yaad karegee...kis rayeez se paala pada tha!!!

[by the way priya ke ghar se tere bolg par comment daal rahein hain,iyse hoti hai dosti}

@neha dearest

pehle bata doon,main priya hoon ... agar tu apurwa ke "ahem ahem"...""pyaar bharee baatton ke shock se nikal gayee hai toh""..."HAPPY NEW YEAR" sweety...baanki baad mein...appu baajoo mein hai,kahin mera swargawaas na hojaye....byee
Layfield said…
Ooooh.
"No Nooo NOOO NO!! YES!!!PLEASEE!"
You're somewhere in the 3rd NO. :)

You've changed so much. Soo apparant and clear in your writing.
Neha Sinha said…
@Smriti

same to you.

OH! shut up you! X-(. maine kaha na its nothing yaar. Now for god's sake...pls and damn him-why the hell he added you!!!!!?? I don't care. do I? Abhimanyu's card with red roses was LOVELY.keh dena use! ;)



@Apu n Priya

I am honoured!

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! tu aisa sochti hai? yaaar, c'mmon dun judge me by my blog. words nahi feelings ko samjho na... :P

abbe kya kehne waali hai? And meri image crystal clear hai. instigate mat kiya kar. kya kahegi, friendship guru? :O:O:O

@ Priya.

Happy new year. I am not talking to you!!!!




CALL ME!!!!FEEL LIKE KILLING YOU!


@Jetru

//"No Nooo NOOO NO!! YES!!!PLEASEE!"
You're somewhere in the 3rd NO. :)

I need mentos. Didn't get you at all!! I am 3rd? In what?

Really? I didn't notice that. :O
Anonymous said…
tu chhup reh....do you have any idea what i've been going through for the past 15 days ????????? .... i lost my cell...!! damn it ... yes i lost my cell ... ab call me whateva u want. :(( :(( pehle kya kam tension tha jo tu aur add kar rahi hai >:P
radiohead said…
areeeeeeeeee

ladai ladai band karo .. gandhigiri ko yaad karo ..

nd kindly apna apna circuit theek karein ..

Happy New Year !!
curryandspice said…
KYA BHAI EK MAHINA BAHAR KYA CHALE GAYE CHOTU SINGH NE BADE BADE KAAM KAR DAALE...HMM REMAND TIME AB .. :X
Neha Sinha said…
@priya

ok fine. thik hai thik hai!ab mil gaya na tere ko, mil mujhse , gotta tell u sumthin!


@anuj

aap phoool bhejo, we'll follow gandhigiri. :D
ladai ke bina pet nai bharta :p


@ badu
isshhh. mujhe aapka hidarr tha. badu aisa kuch nai hai jaisa aap soch rahe ho, fone pe details mein bataoongi ;)
Anonymous said…
glad for the honours ma'am :)
Anonymous said…
Hey,

What is it with girls fighting?

BigMike


gross-videos.com

Popular posts from this blog

Jassi jaisi koi nahi

Why blog?

fresh start ...